Banana Crunchy Granola
This is hands down my favorite granola recipe. I love that it is naturally sweetened with the bananas and a hint of natural syrup. Paleo // Whole30 // Gluten Free // Grain Free // Refined Sugar Free
1 C almonds, chopped
1 C cashews, chopped
1 C pumpkin seeds
1/2 C sunflower seeds
4 C coconut flakes
1 C raisins
4 T chia seeds
2 T hemp seeds
1 t cinnamon
1/2 t salt
2 T coconut syrup or maple syrup
2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
2 T Bangin' Butter (almond butter)
2 t vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- Chop up the nuts to your desired size (use a food processor to chop up almonds and cashews!)
- Mix wet ingredients into your dry mixture
- Transfer everything onto two lined baking trays with parchment paper
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and your kitchen smells too good to wait any longer!
TOP ONTO: Chia Seed Pudding // Smoothie Bowls // Yogurt // Salads
MAKE: Granola Cereals with mixed berries // Breakfast Parfait
- No additional oil needed!
- Store in the fridge for up to a month
- Great on-the-go recipe!
- I love adding Beckah's Bangin' Butter to this recipe because it adds a depth of flavor to the granola and pairs so well with the banana.